15 August 2012

"My School My Day"/ Fiest is brilliant

"My School My Day" 
Street my school is on.

My School, My day. 
So supportive and 
such a lovable place to be. 

My books and bag 
Leave with metro card
There's nowhere to go but down 

Down all those stairs 
Eat some egg roll stuff 
and walk to the metro line






Speak it slow. 
Take it easy on me. 
Shed some light. 
Not a native speaker you see. 

Green line and crowds
Put the headphones on
music will take me away. 

Making my americano @ 7-11! 
Shuffle with the crowds
We move as one 
Order a "me shi kafe ru de."  






HotAmericano coffee 
Finally got it right this week!  
The 7-11 clerk understood 
and shook his head.

Speak it slow
Take it easy on me. 
And Shed some light. 
Not a native speaker you see. 

Starter Class is last on left



My Class of 8 















Indoor sleepers on
And the phonics book
"Let's sing, Let's read, Let's draw!"

Hoki Poki,
"Stand up with me please"
Hands, shoulder, knees, & toes.  
Eva and Tiffany :) 

Teachers and me 
Get the help that we need
from a friendly academic staff.

My Care, street shoes
Leave on a high note
There's nowhere to go
There's nowhere to go

Speak it slow.
Take it easy on me.
And Shed some light.
Not a native speaker you see.

My School My School my day
My School Cat's School my day
My School My School my day
My School Cat's School my day 

What the commute is REALLY like


Free Lunch! 


Benjamin is his name
CopyCat is his game
 "Teacher Sarah," no one goes by
their last name
at school...whew. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment